Saturday, December 9, 2006

Against the Wall...

"Baby, whatever happens, do NOT look away from my eyes. I want you looking directly into mine. You will not speak until I say. In fact, you will not do anything unless I tell you to do it. Do you understand?"

Those were the words spoken to me when you pressed me gently against the wall. I nodded in agreement knowing deep in the back of my mind I was in for the time of my life. My heart began to flutter as your hands started to roam. Fingertips softly tracing the outline of my face and pouty lips.

"You are so beautiful Persephone....."

The words were a mere whisper, barely heard by my ears as my breathing had already deepened, drowning out everything around me.

Slowly you leaned in, your lips touching mine. Just a quick soft kiss while your hands dropped lower, reaching up underneath my shirt to lightly caress my nipples. As much as I want to look down and watch you explore every part of me, I hear your words resounding in my mind, "Do not look away from my eyes..."

Your fingers methodically pinch and pull at each, making them stiffen against your flesh. Shocks of electric waves shoot through my body finally stopping between my thighs. My body is fully aroused and awake. Each touch...each tug on my nipples making me wet, causing my juices to slowly start flowing from me, soaking my lacy panties.

I am hungry and you know it. My body is aching under your dominating touch. You hear it in my breath and you see it in my gaze as I peer into your commanding eyes. I watch as a smile creeps across your lips as you have me exactly where you want me.

I feel your hands drop to my top of my panties as you slide your fingers beneath the thin fabric. Down your fingers go until they reach my smooth silky lips. Your smile grows bigger as your fingertips coat themselves in my moisture before they have a chance to slip between my slick slit.

I want to tell you to touch my clit but I can't. I am bound by your words, "You will not speak..." I squirm in anticipation. Longing. Needing. Wanting. "Oh God Touch me Ari!" my mind screams a silent unheard song.

"My baby is wet. Do you like this Persephone?" you ask through a coy grin and a soul piercing stare. Even though you know the answer your eyebrows raise, waiting for my reply.

A breathless "Yessssssss...." is all I can manage to get past my lips.

"Maybe I should stop. Hmmmmmm? Do you want me to stop baby?" That smile never leaving your face.

"Oh God Never!" the words blurt out. "Please don't stop Ari...."

You lean in, brushing your lips against my ear and "Shhhhhhhhhh...." is all I hear.

Suddenly your fingers part the warm soft wetness and enter deep inside me. I moan in excitement as my eyes roll back in my head and I arch against the wall.

"I said look in my eyes baby..."

I open my blue eyes and gaze into yours once again as your fingers pump in and out of me. Fucking me feverishly. Each movement allowing that wetness to run out and down my thighs. Slowly my hips move start to move up and down, forcing your fingers deeper, meeting each trust as it comes.

It doesn't take long before I can feel the eruption beginning to well. With my eyes locked on yours you can see I am about to cum. A growl emerges from my throat as my hand reaches out grabbing your shoulder to steady myself. A warmth spreads over my body and my eyes snap shut. Just as I am about to cum you pull your fingers out and smack my ravenous wet skin. The sting jolts my eyes back open.

You lean in close, your nose touching mine as you look me deep in the eyes. The fingers you were just fucking me now run across my lips, letting me taste the warm sticky liquid. You move your fingers away and bring your mouth to meet mine. We taste my sweetness together through a sensual kiss.

Your hand drops back between my legs and gives my begging hot flesh another slap. This one a little harder than the last. A soft whimper escapes my lips. You smile again knowing how much I love every bit of agony you are putting my body through. You feel my hunger and know I crave more.

"Now baby, we have rules and you are not following them. You are to look me in the eyes and you will do it too. If you want to cum you will look at me when you do it. Now this will be the last time I ask, do you understand Persephone?" Your hand now pulling my panties completely down, allowing them to fall to the floor.

I nod my head yes but do not speak a word. Feeling the desperation in my body I lock my eyes on yours. I need to cum and if looking directly at you is the only way to end this sweet, wonderful torture, then I will do as I am told.

Your fingers go back to work but this time you do not enter me. Instead, they tease me a moment. Sliding back and forth along my wet slit then stopping, you use your hand to cup my soft peach completely, just holding me for what seems like forever. You smile as I run my tongue across my lips, my eyes begging and pleading with yours for release.

"Tell me what you want baby. Tell me now." you say through a stern loving whisper.

"Ari please rub my clit. Touch it until I cum. Make me cum for you. Please Ari. I need it. I need it now!"

You slide your finger between my lips, parting them, reaching my swollen clit while your other hand moves up to my face. You sweep my hair back and stroke my cheek then lean in once again for a deep lingering kiss. When you pull back you smile at me. Your finger now quickly stroking me. My clit throbbing harder as you move faster. My body starts to shudder. You can sense I am holding back. Refusing to allow myself to cum. The torment in my eyes and beads of sweat glistening around my face tell the tale amidst soft moans fleeing from my now agape mouth.

"Ask me baby...."

"Ari.... pl... please let me... please let me cum! Ari pleassseeee...." The words come from me slow and jumbled but still come out just the same.

Your fingers now probing faster than ever. My body trembling and my knees starting to give under the tension.

"Persephone.... I love you my beautiful baby girl. Now cum for me."

With a thunderous explosion and my eyes locked on yours, a flood pours out of me, covering your hand and running down my shaky legs. Deep almost incoherent moans and growls bellow from me loudly filling the room. You stop fingering me and hold me tightly when I fall into your shoulder, collapsing against you as my orgasm slowly subsides. You hug me and stroke my hair, kissing the top of my head.

"You ready for bed baby?" You ask while putting your fingers under my chin, turning my face upward towards yours. I nod and smile as you guide me to the bed, lying me down then crawling in beside me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goodnight sweetness...

Persephone said...

Good Morning Baby...