Sunday, December 3, 2006

Taste Me Ari... From the Outside In..

Taste me Ari,
from the outside in,
bathe me in your sweat
cover me with your love,
fill me from within.
Touch me with your fingertips,
smell my sweet passion.
Can you hear it Baby?
~I'm breathless ~

Hey baby, come get closer
for this sweet erotic dance,
like flapping butterflies,
you make this pretty girl prance.

Can you not feel my desire
when my chin begins to quiver,
or feel it when you touch me
as I then begin to shiver.

My body is so hungry
longing for your passions song,
so just keep the candles burning
for the wait wont be too long.

Before I can feel your kisses
that so take my breath away,
we need to both get naked
have ourselves a little play.

Bodies innertwined,
passions waiting for us here,
as we surrender to desire,
my love words whispered in your ear.

My heart's already racing
at the thought of your sweet lips,
and my bodies craving strongly
the soft touch of fingertips.

Won't you ravish me, sweet lover,
take me higher in this dream,
where passion burns like fire,
and bodies rise to the extreme.

Let me feel you deep inside me
with your tongue between my thighs,
you can listen to my moaning
and the sound of blistful sighs.

As I taste your sweet love juices
let my lips caress your skin,
I'll gaze into your eyes
as I feel you deep within.

Then let us find the laughter
as we share for just awhile,
it's so great to just be with you,
and to see you when you smile.

Baby, let me take you soaring,
where I know you long to be,
then beautiful sweet lover,
close your eyes and sleep with me.

2 comments:

Ari said...

You say I leave you breathless. You take my breath willingly as I give it to you.

I long for your touch, your lips, your sweet sweet sweat, and the smell of your embrace.

An epic inspired by the likes of you will take me to my grave.

I love you Persephone.

Persephone said...

Writing comes to me easily when I have you inside my mind Ari.. You are the inspiration for every single word...

No one has ever loved me as you and no one ever will...

Spending an eternity with you will never be enough...

I LOVE YOU ARI...